Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Thursday, January 24, 2008 @ 4:11 AM
School's been fine.I was almost scared of my shit when i remember that i hadnt study for Physics. But then again,it's not included in Olevels.So chill adel <3 To summarise everything...
- Keola totally ditched me(no i ditched him)
- Managed to stop emoing and crying irrationally in class
- Gymmed like always
- Talked through lessons
- Laugh at joan and eileen
- Sang with eileen
- DIDNT HAVE TO LOCK THE CLASS
- decorated the class (looool)
- GOT MYSELF A TUTOR PWNXZSXZS i own man man man
- This whole week, i WORE WHITE SOCKS ( i even got a prize for doing that)
That's all
|